1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 32gb Black in Mint Condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Fred312b, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Fred312b

Fred312b Supporting Member

I bought this to check out the bigger screen but I'm an iPhone guy, no matter how much I have to wear my reading glasses to be.

Phone is in mint condition, no damage or scratches to the body, just a few scuffs on the back battery cover. Has a Zag screen protector on it, you can remove it if you'd like. ESN is clean (i pay my bill), so just go to a Verizon store and get a 4G sim and you'll be good to go. This is the 32gb version of the phone, so you have approximately 23gb of storage available without a micro SD card, which can it can take up to 64gb.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This phone got 4.5 stars on CNET.com and an editor's choice CNET

Comes with phone with the screen protector on, battery, back cover, ac adaptor, usb cable, headphones, manual, original box, and a Caseology brand plastic cover (black). Asking $500 shipped. Paypal is good. No trades, unless it's a 64gb iPhone 5s for Verizon.

Any questions or want more pics, let me know- trying to do this on my iPad and the TB app is "quirky" to say the least. I'm in Chicago, and a local deal saves shipping costs and time.
  2. Fred312b

3. Fred312b

What he (I) said... :confused: