1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Vester fretless 5-string

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by linafelt, Dec 4, 2013.

1. linafelt

linafelt

2. BigBud

BigBud

Wow! Just seeing this now! I snagged that 5er today. Couldn't resist. I did some research too.....for the money, a sweet deal...and today was some kind of Super Special Deal Day.....$150. Great neck, super light. Not too crazy bout the lines, but not gonna complain. Old Craigslist does come through at times.....
  3. liveburning274

liveburning274

I'm in KC too and saw this! I was really curious to maybe pick it up to try out how a fretless 5 would work for me. How is it so far?
  4. linafelt

linafelt

Great -- it looked so cool, and Vester got great reviews...Would have bought it myself, but a five-fretless seemed a bit much for a newbie such as myself...