For Sale/Trade VFE Alpha Dog and Enterprise Jr.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by RobertCop 3, Jan 11, 2014.

1. RobertCop 3

RobertCop 3 Supporting Member

VFE Alpha Dog
    Custom ordered and optimized for use with the bass. NE5534AP chip instead of LM308N, variable clipping adjustment, and a charge pump, all of which add up to less extreme distortion than a standard Alpha Dog, but great preservation of the low end. [DEL]$125[/DEL] $110, shipped and paypal'd, with original box.

VFE Enterprise Jr. Phaser
    I like the way this phaser sounds, but I realized that I realistically do not have a ton of applications for one with my current situation. No cartoon graphic, original bare metal finish with hand lettering. [DEL]$85[/DEL] $75 shipped and paypal'd, with original box.

MXR M82 Bass Envelope Filter- SOLD
    Looking around, $95 shipped and paypal'd seems to be the going rate for these. Bought as a demo, so no box included, but still in near mint/ mint condition.

None of these pedals have left my house, and they don't have velcro on the back.

At this point I'm mostly interested in selling, but feel free to give trades a shot, the worst scenario is I say no, politely.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  2. A.J. Miller

A.J. Miller

Thursday "is the envelope still available" bump.
  3. silky smoove

silky smoove Supporting Member

If AJ doesn't take the envelope filter, give me a shout and I'll happily take it off your hands.
  4. russpurdy

russpurdy Supporting Member

Pm'd with trade
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. kylejamesbaker

kylejamesbaker

Trade your alpha dog for a boss pn2?
  7. RobertCop 3

RobertCop 3 Supporting Member