VFE Kickstarter

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by MightyMiloQuinn, Jan 30, 2013.

1. MightyMiloQuinn

MightyMiloQuinn Supporting Member

I'm brand new to the TB forums, but I wanted to point you guys in the direction of the Kickstarter project VFE Pedals has going on right now. They're trying to jumpstart their new line of Junior Series pedals while attempting to make them as affordable as possible. The coolest part about the Kickstarter is the ability to create custom pedals. For the purpose of full disclosure, I'm pledging at the create your own pedal level of the project, so if it fails there goes that opportunity. Peter has been really great to work with thus far. We've come up with a really interesting idea for a pedal. So I'm helping to promote the project so that can get my own signature pedal off the ground. Beyond selfish reasons, you should really check out the project, and VFE in general. Their making some real high quality stuff for tweakers and purists alike. Here's a link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vfepedals/vfe-pedals-junior-series
    Cheers!

2. Grizzey

Grizzey

Donated $120, which will get me a custom colored White Horse compressor, a t-shirt, and sticker.
    Been interested in the White Horse for a while, but I prefer my compressors simple.

3. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

How much for just the sticker and t-shirt?

4. Grizzey

Grizzey

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. fitz420

fitz420 Knows Lows Supporting Member

I've had some emailing back and forth with Peter when vfe was just starting. He is a SUPER cool dude and was very cool about answering all my questions completely pertaining to one of his pedals.

7. cybersnyder

cybersnyder Always groove.... Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing artist: Xsonics cabinets
    Is $800 worth a Submarine clone? Probably not, but I'm tempted.

8. godblender

godblender Supporting Member

FWIW I used to own the Alpha Dog and Pale Horse. Both of them were great sounding and solidly built. I've actually considered picking up another PH several times. That custom stuff he has going on is very cool and his prices are more than reasonable for the quality of the product.

9. Samsquanch1972

Samsquanch1972 Supporting Member

FWIW I got an older El Raton in a trade. I was having an issue with it cutting out. I sent it to Peter to check it out. Told him I got it second hand, and he still went all through it fixed it and shipped it back on his dime, I offered and he wouldn't take any cash. I love the El Raton on both bass and guitar, great pedal, so versatile too.

10. MightyMiloQuinn

6 days left! Peter added some additional rewards levels. Lots of custom options.

11. UncleDomino

UncleDomino

I'm tempted to pledge $80 for a Pale Horse. My only concern is if it'll sound good with a bass even with the simplified controls. $80 for a pedal is just a ridiculous deal though.

12. Samsquanch1972

I pledged $80, I want to get the phaser and compare it to a small stone. The pale horse, the fiery horse, and the blueprint delay all tempted me though. I love my alpha dog.

13. MightyMiloQuinn

35 hours left. Still some good deals to be had.

14. Samsquanch1972

I hope my ebay auctions end to pledge more as I can't decide to get the phaser, the fiery horse, the blueprint delay, or the white horse lol. Seriously though, such high quality pedals for a steal of a price and a good cause.