1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Vic Wooten in Chattanooga

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by ShadowVampyre, Nov 16, 2013.

1. ShadowVampyre

ShadowVampyre Supporting Member

I am going to see Vic Wooten play at Track 29 in Chattanooga on Dec 4. If anyone is nearby, it should be a great show. I just saw the amazing Steve Vai play last week there, he is an animal!!!
  2. ShadowVampyre

Vic and his brothers were INCREDIBLE last night! Vic, Regi, Futureman and Joseph are all outstanding musicians, and they were really having fun, smiling, laughing together as a family on stage!
    If you can get to their brief 2 week tour, please do!
    They are all very cool guys, very nice, humble. My wife and I got to meet each of them, and chat for a while with each of them, get autographs and pictures with them afterwards, no pressure on time.
    I was in front row, was about 5 feet directly in front of Vic all night, was an awesome show!

Attached Files:

3. ShadowVampyre

A few more pics

Attached Files:

4. ShadowVampyre

Few more...

Attached Files:

5. ShadowVampyre

OK, ok, last ones! Regi, the Teacher, is incredible, jamming on his Squier