1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

Victor Wooten all the way!!!

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Griffin705, Dec 22, 2013.

1. I love Vicky woo!!!

2. Sponsored by:

3. He is definitely one of the most skilled bassists of all time.

4. bassbuddha

bassbuddha Gold Supporting Member

Some clips from a new project I'm involved with. Good fun trying to play all this stuff.

5. Awesome job man! You guys are great- I'd love to hear "sinister minister" keep up the great work.

6. bassbuddha

bassbuddha Gold Supporting Member

Thanks much stuhamfan!

There's some of Sinister Minister, along with New South Africa & Flying Saucer Dudes, on this early promo video; the tunes have come quite a long way since then : ). We just did a live 24 track recording from a show in Asheville, NC with video and we should have some clips up of that soon.

7. Great job! Love the Walter woods/accugroove setup- sounds great with that Fodera! Do you guys play any originals? I'd love to hear them. Keep up the fantastic job!

8. bass12

bass12 Fueled by chocolate Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2008
    Montreal, Canada
    Vicky Woo? Where's my barf-in-a-bag icon when I need it...

9. Testing123

Testing123 Eschew obfuscation

Jan 21, 2006
    Orange County, CA
    @bassbuddha - great job, man! Love your music. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
    Regards,
    Allen

10. Testing123

Testing123 Eschew obfuscation

Jan 21, 2006
    Orange County, CA
    Ever hear of the Woodsongs Old Time Radio Hour? I hadn’t, but I stumbled upon Woodsongs 701, featuring Victor Wooten in the side videos after watching bassbuddha's excellent video.
    Here's the link:

His introduction starts at ~6:40