1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Victor Wooten all the way!!!

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Griffin705, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Griffin705

Griffin705

I love Vicky woo!!!
  2. Griffin705

Griffin705

He is definitely one of the most skilled bassists of all time.
  3. bassbuddha

bassbuddha Gold Supporting Member

Some clips from a new project I'm involved with. Good fun trying to play all this stuff.

4. stuhammfan

stuhammfan

Awesome job man! You guys are great- I'd love to hear "sinister minister" keep up the great work.
  5. bassbuddha

bassbuddha Gold Supporting Member

Thanks much stuhamfan!

There's some of Sinister Minister, along with New South Africa & Flying Saucer Dudes, on this early promo video; the tunes have come quite a long way since then : ). We just did a live 24 track recording from a show in Asheville, NC with video and we should have some clips up of that soon.

6. stuhammfan

stuhammfan

Great job! Love the Walter woods/accugroove setup- sounds great with that Fodera! Do you guys play any originals? I'd love to hear them. Keep up the fantastic job!
  7. bass12

bass12 Fueled by chocolate Supporting Member

Vicky Woo? Where's my barf-in-a-bag icon when I need it...
  8. Vince Klortho

Vince Klortho

[​IMG]

How's this one?
  9. Testing123

Testing123 Supporting Member

@bassbuddha - great job, man! Love your music. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
    Regards,
    Allen
  10. Testing123

Testing123 Supporting Member

Ever hear of the Woodsongs Old Time Radio Hour? I hadn’t, but I stumbled upon Woodsongs 701, featuring Victor Wooten in the side videos after watching bassbuddha's excellent video.
    Here's the link:

His introduction starts at ~6:40