1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Victor Wooten conspiracy theory lol

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by groove thumpa, Nov 19, 2012.

1. groove thumpa

groove thumpa

ive been a huge favorite of Vic, then I started noticing a few things about him that I dont think is a coincidence, I haven't been able to find anyone else mentioning this stuff so I thought I'd share. http://www.myspace.com/victorwootenmusic/music/songs/don-t-wanna-cry-85713821

At 2:20 he says ' and we've Stepped on all the cracks and our mothers back just about ready to break,and were running out of time and time ain't something the New world order can make

He helped produce his drummer jdblair's album 'three' which had a track titled '2012?' on it which he would later drop another album titled after that track, under vics label

Well I watched these a while ago, and I was reminded of them by the swastica-looking twist on his new album. I feel like hes believe something will happen in our world in a few weeks but doesn't wanna come out and say it directly

2. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    I'm just glad you're on Talkbass and not out driving a car right now. You sound loaded ;)

3. groove thumpa

groove thumpa

Loaded on medical ;) what do you think though? Too far stretched?
    ? He really did say nwo though on dont wanna cry no more, I tripped out for a sec when I heard itita

4. bassohollic

bassohollic

I second this.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. mazdah

mazdah

Vic is into "zen thing" very strong. He has his own philosophy, when he teaches bass, he also teaches his way of life. Halthy food, meditations etc etc

7. Mitchthebassplayer

Mitchthebassplayer Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing: Fodera Guitars, La Bella Strings, JuleAmps, Epifani
  8. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Well, this is awesomely ridiculous. Hahaha

9. NWB

NWB

Jimmy, you won the NWB laugh of the week with this one!:D

10. musicman666

musicman666 Supporting Member

Vic is a Nazi.....I'm sure of it.....That bass of his kind of reminds my of a swastika. Only the pure master race can play that good....He was trained by Goebbles too! I swear it!

11. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

I almost started to buy it until I noticed the Red Bull stained bunny outfit your were wearing nice try you little trickster you.

12. groove thumpa

groove thumpa

Gotta understand what the swastika really means though, it represents our galaxy and its arms lol, you guys actually watch the vids though?

13. oleskool

oleskool

I was going to ask you " can I have a hit of that " , but on second thought.. never mind.

14. groove thumpa

groove thumpa

Man no one has the slightest belief hes onto something? And what you dont smoke e-cigarettes?
    http://www.vixrecords.com/scrolls/scroll_cd_blair2012.html

No one finds it strange he says New world order either? Guess he may as well sacrifice teeth to the creatures that dwell in the furnace

15. Spectrum

Spectrum

I think it's very clear that the real Vic has gone underground and was replaced by a surgically-altered original Paul McCartney, who went into hiding after he himself was replaced by the current "Paul". It's all very clear to me, I really can't see why no one else has picked up on it.

16. bassteban

bassteban

New World Order. I said it- am I also onto something? Do I get a Fodera? BTW, welcome to TB. Please post a lot. :)

17. groove thumpa

groove thumpa

Onto something speaking in terms of him pretty much releasing an album titled 2012? , then the galaxy being represented on his album cover, watch those videos then you'll understand my ramblings

18. trimslinger

trimslinger

:bag:whats the best bass for nazis?
    I know nothing!.......Nothing!

19. Lowactnsatsfctn

Lowactnsatsfctn

Win :bassist: