1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

VICTOR WOOTEN

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Dug2, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Dug2

Dug2

2. Dug2

Dug2

wow 16 minutes now and no views.
  3. sobie18

sobie18

I viewed it.
  4. ArtechnikA

ArtechnikA I endorsed a check once... Gold Supporting Member

There's a thousand threads named 'Victor Wooten.'

If you had said 'Victor Wooten Live Tonight 12/17' it might have created a sense of urgency. And if you had included 'Chicago' I would have known not to read it at all, since I'm not going to drop everything and fly there - especially for a concert that happened yesterday...
  5. hrodbert696

hrodbert696 Supporting Member

Why should there have been?

Saw the Wooten Bros. tour last Friday here in NH. Great show. They pass the "wife test" - she's not a musician, so if she likes it, you know it's genuinely entertaining and not just us bassists getting our nerd on.