1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Vintage Ampeg V4B

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gbazinet, Mar 5, 2014.

1. gbazinet

gbazinet

I'm not playing big rooms often enough so here it is: My '70s Ampeg V4b. When i bought the amp it needed a cap job and new power tubes. I brought it to a reputable local tech who went through everything. I spent over 350 on parts and labor and now it's a gig ready beast! I have been playing it for the past year with no issues and it sounds great.

Not sure what else to say about it really, so feel free to ask questions. Everything works as it should. Typical wear for the age, nothing horrible. The only 'flaw' is that a previous owner painted the grill cloth black.

I would like to get $750, I may be open to trades. I like vintage music stuff, so try me.

This is somewhat of a feeler, I realize few of you live near me (southern Maine) and amps are expensive and somewhat difficult to ship, although i have done it in the past. Price above does not include shipping.

[​IMG]

2. gbazinet

gbazinet

3. gbazinet

gbazinet

Some interest but no firm deal yet, possible last bump.

4. gbazinet

gbazinet

5. Register to disable this ad