1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Vintage Gibson Grabber Neck Partout: Neck / Tuners / Truss Rod Cover Name Plate

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by beebassdude, Jan 16, 2013.

1. beebassdude

beebassdude

So im parting out the neck of my 81 gibson grabber:

Im calling the neck "non functional" as there was an old headstock repair long ago that is now coming loose, which prevents the action from staying low around frets 1 through 3. Board has scuffing more on the bottom frets, dont really affect the sound. Also the nut is not original. Truss rod works and turns, and frets are solid, just the headstock repair has worsened over time. Someone with wood working skills could probably fix it and make it useable, that person is not me. im looking for $150 shipped OBO.

The tuners are perfect, all turn and have all original hardware with them and are 100% complete and functional. a set just popped up on ebay of the same tuners for $400. im looking for $200 shipped OBO.

I have a g3 name plate / truss rod cover. Screws arent original but do fit, and the plate is solid with no cracks. I just sold the back plate for $40 shipped so for this piece of plastic id take $30 shipped.

If you want all the pieces let me know and we can work something out as well. these will be on ebay soon if they dont sell as i need cash. pictures are below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. beebassdude

beebassdude

3. StreetScenes

StreetScenes Gold Supporting Member

Bump for some hard to find parts. If I was brave I'd try to fix he neck but most likely I'd end up with firewood :)
  4. beebassdude

beebassdude

haha, these are headed to ebay soon, not hits over the week and i gotta move em.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. beebassdude

beebassdude

last bump before the bay