1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Vintage memory man

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by RhynoRock, Jan 10, 2013.

1. RhynoRock

RhynoRock

Heya gang. I have this old Memory Man that my dad had back in the 70's. I'm curious to see if any of you would think if it was worth a crap or not. I'd like to make a buck, but this is not a selling thread, as I don't have permission yet to post in that section.

Attached Files:

2. kesslari

kesslari Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    The old analog delays are a hoot to play with, and can do stuff that is really unique.

Whether it's worth much cash or not - check old Ebay listings and you'll find out.
  3. RhynoRock

RhynoRock

Yeah, if the feedback knob is turned up too high when using the chorus, you can blow amps up. I've done it lol.
  4. GreaserMatt

GreaserMatt

Theres some guys on HarmonyCentral.com in the FX forum that would go nuts for that thing...
  5. RhynoRock

RhynoRock

Bah, I can't post it there either. Ah well.