1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Vintage Sunn Gear

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by edbass, Mar 17, 2011.

1. edbass

edbass

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have a few Sunn Amps logo T shirts for sale. They are the original Sunn logo from the mid 1960’s, heavy 100% cotton, and I have some in Black, Dark Blue, and Dark Forest Green, sized S, M, L, XL and XXL.
    PM me or email to valves@engineer.com for specific size and color availability. I’m not a T shirt retailer, I’m a vintage Sunn fan, I had these made to share with other Sunn aficionados and have some left.
    I had two versions made, one reversed. Be sure to specify Logo1 or Logo 2 when inquiring about size and colors.

$17.50 plus $5.00 Shipping CONUS.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!
  2. edbass

edbass

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have a handful of these left, if anyone is interested!
  3. edbass

edbass

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Still have a few, but they are getting scarce!
    PM me for size and/or color info.