Walter Woods contact?

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by breadbaron, Dec 16, 2012.

1. breadbaron

breadbaron Supporting Member

Does anyone have walter's phone number? I've heard some word that he's moved recently.

I had a drummer dribble part of a Jell-O shot onto my amp tonight - no joke! Some farting sounds from the amp and eventually no signal...

Any
  2. KUNGfuSHERIFF

KUNGfuSHERIFF

Search the Amps forum on the slab side of the board. Walter's new number was posted there recently, but I didn't write it down anywhere.
  3. Vic Koler

Vic Koler

Here are the last numbers I have for Walter:

760-219-4122 (cell)
    760-772-7952 (home)
  4. breadbaron

Thanks guys.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. breadbaron

It's been just about a month, and no luck yet. I'm wondering if anyone has spoken to Walter in the last few weeks?

I noticed his cell phone went from going straight to voicemail to now playing a message stating "The voice mailbox is full"

Has anyone ever had him pick up his landline, or do you just leave messages on his cell? It seems like the landline doesn't have an answering machine.

thanks for any help!!
  7. gnergaard

gnergaard Supporting Member

I've also heard that there's one other person who is qualified to work on Walter's amps.
    Anyone on this forum know anything more?
  8. chris dammann

chris dammann

I'd love to have his number because I haven't been able to get through to WW either.
  9. snakfut

snakfut

I too, have tried all the numbers (again today) with no luck. My (Hi-Power) Stereo amp needs some kind of minor repair. I may have to purchase another amp soon ...bummer
  10. bwoodman

bwoodman Supporting Member

Anyone talk to WW yet? I'm going to call tomorrow - may have issues with my Ultra, but not sure - may have been bad power at the club I played at - going to test it at home for a while, but I wouldn't mind sending it in for a check up.