Wampler to release bass effects soon!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by villhelmromero, Feb 27, 2014.

1. villhelmromero

villhelmromero

I have asked and they told me "bass pedals to come out soon" so... I'm super exited. they make the best guitar pedals out there IMO. yes you'll spend $200 on an EGO compressor but it's the best damn stomp box compressor out there. works great for guitar and bass. I already use my ego, triple wreck, and faux tape echo for Guitar and bass. anyway. just got exited.

2. johnk_10

johnk_10 vintage bass nut

Disclosures:
    John K Custom Basses
    I'm a big fan of Brian's pedals too, so this is great news. I thought about getting one of his ego comps, but when I got the diamond comp and the origin effects cali76, my comp quest was over.

3. villhelmromero

villhelmromero

if you haven't tried the ego I would. its so amazing both on bass and guitar. the only other comp I would use and use to have is the pigtronix philosopher's tone. I really liked the dirt knob. perfect alex lifeson fly by night sound

4. jj4001

jj4001 Supporting Member

Great news. Hoping they develop a bass preamp/DI.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. johnk_10

johnk_10 vintage bass nut

Disclosures:
    John K Custom Basses
    I have a philosopher's twin germanium, and while I like it a lot, I prefer the diamond and the cali76. I don't doubt that the ego is very good, but I really don't think that it's in the same league as a cali76 which almost rivals my Urie 1176LN.

7. thebreakman

thebreakman Supporting Member

long time user of his guitar pedals when I played guitar mainly. now that Ive concentrated on bass, look forward to seeing him release some bass pedals.