1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Wanna make a recommendation on the current bargain in pedal tuners?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by SBassman, Nov 12, 2012.

1. SBassman

SBassman Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Dealer: PiccoBass Guitar-scale Basses
    I need another pedal tuner. Looking for recommendations for the current bargain out there. Something not too expensive that tracks well and quickly.

Don't recommend the Korg Pitchblack. I bought that one based on all the praise here, and for me it didn't fly. I thought it tracked slowly, and, it died on me after less than 2 years.

Suggestions? Planet Waves?
  2. SBassman

SBassman Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Dealer: PiccoBass Guitar-scale Basses
    Anyone know if this hears a bass well?

[​IMG]
  3. Mattbass97

Mattbass97

Apparently snarks new one is supposed to be decent
  4. caeman

caeman The Root Master Supporting Member

GFS GFT-90. Inexpensive and easy to read. I never had one die on me in 5 years.
  5. Technotitclan

Technotitclan Lurking TB from work Supporting Member

6. Pokerdweebz

Pokerdweebz Supporting Member

7. bassicsax

bassicsax

im getting ready to order the new snark pedal tuner, ive been using the snark clip on tuner for a while now and it works great if you want to go that route...