Want to leave negative feedback, how to do it?

Discussion in 'Classifieds Usage Discussion and Help Desk' started by BboogieXVII, Mar 25, 2014.

1. BboogieXVII

BboogieXVII

Bought an instrument and it's not as described. I would never never never sell such a crap instrument to someone and say it's a "sleeper" or some such. Well any way I paid $250 for an instrument that's basically got a twisted neck and is not worth fixing properly, so it's almost a total loss.

The guy won't admit to selling me a piece of junk and is relying on his previous positive reviews. I've contacted him several times and he's not budging, his idea of a nice deal is definitely not my idea of a nice deal.

My question is, does anyone EVER get a negative feedback here? If it's possible, I'd like to leave him some negative feedback.
  2. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    First go to the sale thread and copy its URL. Then go to the seller's profile; click on their feedback; then click on the link to leave them feedback. You'll need to paste the URL of the deal in there.
  3. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

Confine your accompanying comments to just the facts.

FWIW, I actually read the feedback(s) before dealing. I slam the door on anyone with a history of mis-representation.

Riis
  4. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

+
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. BboogieXVII

BboogieXVII

One more thing, he is wanting "evidence" of the neck being twisted. I took it to the top repairman probably in the whole Phoenix metro area and he described it as basically un-fixable because of the neck issue. A photograph (which he demands) is not really going to be able to show the issue clearly.
  7. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

The fact it was immediately evident to you and corroborated by a tech will have to suffice. A brief written description from the shop would be nice. My limited skills with a digital camera would make a detailed pic almost impossible.

If the seller is hell-bent on contesting the issue despite providing documentation, leave the negative feedback and file a complaint with (PayPal) if used.

Riis