1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

wanted: cheap or broken DB for re-using body/face/top

Discussion in 'Wanted: Double Basses, Amps, & Accessories' started by bgoods, Oct 8, 2013.

1. bgoods

bgoods

0   0   0

Hey Folks,

I'm looking to find a supercheap and/or broken DB to harvest the body/face/top for ane experimental DIY project.

thx.
  2. KUNGfuSHERIFF

KUNGfuSHERIFF

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

Location? Price range?
  3. bgoods

bgoods

0   0   0

Price:$0-200?

I found a used cheapo online for $400, was hoping to maybe do better than that. i've come across the occasional high-school-clearing-out-the-closet dumpster specials that I have made use of one way or another.
  4. KUNGfuSHERIFF

KUNGfuSHERIFF

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

I'm upstate by Albany and have a decent project carved bass but I'd want more than $200.

Please PM me your number if interested.
  5. bgoods

bgoods

0   0   0

great, sent you a PM. thx
  6. ecroft91

ecroft91

0   0   0

if you look under the for sale thread i have an old blond plywood bass up for five fifty which could be negotiable