1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Wanted - Fender Bass Made in Korea Squier Series

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by mustangcrf, Feb 18, 2014.

1. mustangcrf

mustangcrf

Hello,

I am looking for a Fender Bass that I have seen discussed here before. It is a Fender Bass Made in Korea in the early 1990's with large Fender script and a very small squire series decal. These are nice guitars. I have several strats like this and I like them quite a bit. Would be looking for a right handed one.

If you have one like this, please let me know.

Thanks,

Chuck

[​IMG]
  2. BrianToska

BrianToska

I have a MIM fender squier series jazz bass. I'm pretty sure they come up often on the GC used site. I know I've seen them on there.
  3. AMp'D.2play

AMp'D.2play Supporting Member

4. 3234718

3234718 Supporting Member

Best five and a half cents a day you can spend.