1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Wanted: Obligato A string

Discussion in 'Wanted: Double Basses, Amps, & Accessories' started by EthanTheHeathen, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EthanTheHeathen

EthanTheHeathen

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Anyone have an Obligato A they'd like to sell me for around $20? Used is ok, but it has to have some life left. Thanks!
  2. EthanTheHeathen

EthanTheHeathen

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Extra Obligato A, anyone?
  3. EthanTheHeathen

EthanTheHeathen

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Still hoping to find a used one.
  4. KUNGfuSHERIFF

KUNGfuSHERIFF

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

I'm sniffing around an ancient Kay that's strung with Oblis, which I don't like. If I get the bass a few weeks from now, we can work something out. Cool?
  5. EthanTheHeathen

EthanTheHeathen

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Sounds good to me! It can move over to its Engelhardt cousin. Just let me know if you end up with the bass. Thanks!
  6. EthanTheHeathen

EthanTheHeathen

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.