1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Warmoth Body and loaded fretted and fretless necks

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by danomite64, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danomite64

danomite64 Supporting Member

I built these for a friend who was impressed with my fretted and fretless Warmoth Jazz basses. Then he bought a Wal and now doesn't need these anymore. These are all like new; the only part that's older than 2 years old is the fretless neck, which was bought in '09. This stuff has been very meticulously kept in an air-conditioned, non-smoking house; I don't see any dings or scratches on any of it. Pics were taken with and without the flash, which is why some look lighter.

BODY #498 (about 5 lbs) SPECS: Right handed, Flame Maple on Mahogany, Pickup Rout: J Bass (Neck, 3 5/8"), J Bass (Bridge, 3 3/4") Controls: (Volume 1 (JBass), Volume 2 (JBass), Tone (JBass), Input (JBass), Bridge: Gotoh 201, Jack Rout: 3/4" (19.05mm) Side Jack Hole, Tummy Cut, Forearm Contour, Mounting Holes: Standard 4 Bolt, Neck Pocket: Standard Bass Pocket, Binding Top: Black Accent Line, Top Finish: Clear Gloss, Back Finish: Clear Gloss, Battery Box: Single Battery Box, 70's Bridge Pickup Reposition. Control cavity cover is included.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    $370 shipped in the US; anywhere else, PM me for a quote.

Fretted neck: Right Handed, Maple, Ebony Fretboard, 1 1/2" Nut Width, Slim Taper Neck, Fret Size 6105, BML(17.46mm) Tuner Ream, 21 frets, Straight 10" Radius, Pearloid Blocks Inlay, White Binding, GraphTech White TUSQ, Clear Gloss, 34 in. Scale, Standard 4 Bolt, Standard Steel Rods. Fender Deluxe Tuners are installed and included. The Fender decal is over the finish and can be removed if so desired. NOTE: there is a scratch on the back of the headstock that is hidden by a tuner.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    $470 shipped in the US; anywhere else, PM me for a quote.
  2. MikeBass

MikeBass Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Artist: Xotic Basses/AccuGroove
    Where did you get those tuners on the fretted neck?
    I need ONE in gold.....Thanks and free bump!
  3. danomite64

Fretless neck Sold.
  4. danomite64

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. danomite64

Everything has been sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.