1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Warmoth Gecko 6 parts and Fretless Deluxe 5 neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by wyliee, Jan 3, 2014.

1. wyliee

wyliee Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Hi gang,

I'm selling off a couple items. These parts have sat for years and it is time to make some space at home. I worked for Warmoth for several years and these parts were hand picked. Buyer pays shipping and I can take PayPal.

SOLD - Gecko 6 Body and Neck. Ultra light swamp ash body (@3lb 6oz.) finished in white pearl. Body is routed for EMG 45 shaped pickups and the bridge pickup was moved back 3/8". The body is loaded with a discontinued Takeuchi 6 string bridge and custom white control cover. The neck is maple/ figured maple and the back contour was reshaped (by myself and other Warmoth crew) and finished in Tru Oil. FYI, I took the shoulders in a bit and flattened the contour. It has a black graphite nut and was previously loaded with Hipshot A tuners. Bridge, strap buttons and electrosocket jack plate are included. No case. I can disassemble the body and neck for shipping. $460.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

SOLD - Fretless Deluxe 5 5-inline neck This is an old, old factory 2nd neck. I bought it to experiment with superglue finishes but could never get it to polish up the way I wanted. There was a hairline crack between the D & G tuner reams that was repaired. The fingerboard has a light superglue finish (following Dan Erlewine instructions) and the maple shaft is unfinished. Comes with old Gotoh tuners. Nut width is 1 3/4" Asking $175

[​IMG][​IMG]
  2. MegaSwing

MegaSwing The Artist Formerly Known As Edward G. Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    188   0   0

Please show the back of the Gecko 5 neck.
  3. wyliee

wyliee Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

4. MegaSwing

MegaSwing The Artist Formerly Known As Edward G. Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    188   0   0

Sorry. Got Gecko on the brain.
  5. hersonRS3

hersonRS3 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

PM sent on the fretless.
  6. wyliee

wyliee Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Got your note and responded. Fretless neck on hold for HersonRS3.
  7. Brother Goose

Brother Goose Supporting Member

0   0   0

Any interest in trades for the 6? fender modern player bass/ all wenge warwick 5 neck
  8. wyliee

wyliee Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Thanks but I will pass. I have a surplus of gear and want to make some space.
  9. wyliee

wyliee Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Sold and shipped!
  10. Brother Goose

Brother Goose Supporting Member

0   0   0

Want to buy your 6 parts- please call/text 315-727-8582. This is an incredible deal!
  11. wyliee

wyliee Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Gecko parts on hold.