Warmoth Maple P-Bass Neck, Loaded

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by MegaSwing, Sep 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegaSwing

MegaSwing Your Obedient Bassist® Gold Supporting Member

Suddenly I have a pile of necks, and I can't keep them all. Here is the original thread I bought this one from: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f129/warmoth-maple-pbass-neck-$130-1000176/

I have sanded the name off the headstock and added a TUSQ nut and AXESRUS hardware. The nut is a smidge short (less than a 1/32) on each side. There was no time for a custom nut. It does not hinder tone or playability, and you really have to eyeball it to notice. No new holes were drilled for the tuners. The reason I got them from England (AXESRUS) is because those were the only ones I found that used the pattern that was already drilled in the headstock. They are 20:1, look good and perform well.

This neck has a very good broken-in feel and sounds awesome. Width at nut: 1-11/16". Heel fit my Am. Special P perfectly. Chunky but not clunky. Definitely P-Bass in character. I'm going to a similar Jazz neck.

A good deal, worth the dough. An outstanding project piece or just plug-n-play. $170 shipped CONUS. Avoiding trades. Needing to shed stuff.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (Item will not ship until 9/12, because I'm out of town. Local deal in Central Florida possible for a couple of days.)

2. Joel Graham

Joel Graham I Brake for Basses! Supporting Member

in Va.

Edit 3:47p... PayPal incoming...

3. MegaSwing

MegaSwing Your Obedient Bassist® Gold Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.