1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Warmoth Maple P-Bass Neck, Loaded

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by MegaSwing, Sep 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegaSwing

MegaSwing Your Obedient Bassist® Gold Supporting Member

Suddenly I have a pile of necks, and I can't keep them all. Here is the original thread I bought this one from: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f129/warmoth-maple-pbass-neck-$130-1000176/

I have sanded the name off the headstock and added a TUSQ nut and AXESRUS hardware. The nut is a smidge short (less than a 1/32) on each side. There was no time for a custom nut. It does not hinder tone or playability, and you really have to eyeball it to notice. No new holes were drilled for the tuners. The reason I got them from England (AXESRUS) is because those were the only ones I found that used the pattern that was already drilled in the headstock. They are 20:1, look good and perform well.

This neck has a very good broken-in feel and sounds awesome. Width at nut: 1-11/16". Heel fit my Am. Special P perfectly. Chunky but not clunky. Definitely P-Bass in character. I'm going to a similar Jazz neck.

A good deal, worth the dough. An outstanding project piece or just plug-n-play. $170 shipped CONUS. Avoiding trades. Needing to shed stuff.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (Item will not ship until 9/12, because I'm out of town. Local deal in Central Florida possible for a couple of days.)

2. Joel Graham

Joel Graham Exiting Gracefully Supporting Member

in Va.

Edit 3:47p... PayPal incoming...

3. MegaSwing

MegaSwing Your Obedient Bassist® Gold Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.