1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Warmoth P/J body-Lake Placid Blue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by funkingroovin, Dec 28, 2013.

1. funkingroovin

funkingroovin Conquering A-D-D,and all the other notes as well! Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    83   0   0

pj front2.jpg pj back.jpg
    Warmoth P body ~ Lake Placid Blue ~ J cavity routed by Warmoth ~ Alder ~ 5lbs
    Condition-wise it's 9/10. It has a couple 'pencil-tip' nicks and took a small bump on the forearm bout,but nothing apparent until looking closely for it or noticeable while playing (boo-boo pics to follow)...[DEL]$250 shipped US/Can[/DEL] ....$200 shipped!!!
    Thanks for lookin'!
  2. funkingroovin

funkingroovin Conquering A-D-D,and all the other notes as well! Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    83   0   0

3. funkingroovin

Rating - 100%
    83   0   0

I'm desperate to nab something before its gone,so I NEED to move this!! Please,feel free to Txt me for pics of the VERY minor blems,as I still can't get my camera and laptop to play nice :mad: Kevin @ 231-818-2505
    $200 shipped!!
  4. nofretdave

nofretdave Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Input jack on the bottom or on the pick guard?
  5. funkingroovin

Rating - 100%
    83   0   0

On the pickguard..I used a stacked knob set-up with a standard P 'guard :bassist:
    DSC01051.JPG
  6. nofretdave

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

So tempting.....
  7. funkingroovin

Rating - 100%
    83   0   0

Did I mention $200 shipped?!!
  8. funkingroovin

Rating - 100%
    83   0   0

It ain't gettin' any cheaper bump ;)
  9. nofretdave

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

10. funkingroovin

Rating - 100%
    83   0   0

PM replied,sale pending...