1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Warrior 6 string $1,799

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by ModulusQ5-122, May 4, 2012.

1. ModulusQ5-122

ModulusQ5-122 Supporting Member

Very nice warrior on guitar centers used gear site. Id buy it if it was a 5. Sweet Deal!!

[​IMG]
  2. btbraden

btbraden Gold Supporting Member

Did anyone get this on here?
  3. ModulusQ5-122

I dont know I thought about just buying it. Its not like I would have lost money.
  4. coyote1

coyote1

Searched, I can't find it. Link??
  5. ModulusQ5-122

Yea it sold quick.
  6. TolerancEJ

TolerancEJ

Looks like it's gone now. The way Guitar Center set up the used section, it's not possible to get a link for an individual listing.
  7. Bassman2016

Bassman2016

nice bass, i would like to buy it, if i had the money, or sell my other bass for it
  8. Bassman2016

Bassman2016

nice bass i would like to buy it, if i had the money, or just sell my other bass
  9. dave79

dave79 Supporting Member

meh, I had a Warrior top of the line 6 (8 grand new). they're...ok. nowhere near the thumb, Leduc, or Ken Smith(current) 6's I've had. I think they're the most overrated of all boutique luthiers...but what do I know
  10. daddy like

daddy like

I think I used to own THIS bass years ago. Very few people put perloid tuners on it and I had one exactly like this:crying:.