1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

WARWICK BASS PARTS

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Repeat Edge AU, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Repeat Edge AU

Repeat Edge AU

Sep 4, 2012
    Hey guys,

I'm from Australia. Where can i get a replacement bridge saddle other than germany?

I'm pretty annoyed right now since I wasn't the one who broke it and it's going to cost $70 to ship.

Any information is GREATLY appreciated, I won't be buying another Warwick if they don't offer parts outside of Germany.

2. TDP333

TDP333

Jan 10, 2013
    London, UK
    I know Warwick have a dealer/distributor in Australia (listed under dealers on their website), I think that would be a good point of contact, if they also have a service centre there they may even have parts/hardwear on site.

Hope that is of some help, good luck!

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. Slowgypsy

Slowgypsy 4 Fretless Strings

Dec 12, 2006
    NY & MA
  5. Means2nEnd

Means2nEnd Supporting Member

6. Repeat Edge AU

Repeat Edge AU

Sep 4, 2012
    Thank you so much guys!!

7. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    If cost-prohibitive, locate one in the US and I'll mail it to you. I've done it before.

Riis

8. Repeat Edge AU

Repeat Edge AU

Sep 4, 2012
    One more question guys: I have a Warwick Rockbass 5 string.. this would be using the standard width saddles correct? I'm assuming so, it looks about the right width as I have set up with my other strings.

9. Repeat Edge AU

Repeat Edge AU

Sep 4, 2012
    Thanks mate :)

anything cheaper than $70 should be fine though haha cheers!

10. bearhart74

bearhart74

Feb 26, 2009