1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Warwick Corvette - Fretless 5 string - 1997

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ryan morris, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryan morris

ryan morris

SOLD

I owned a similar bass years ago and bought this more out of nostalgia than necessity. I'm not into 5 strings as much as I used to be, and really don't need this thing sitting around collecting dust.

Bass is in really nice shape. Some light surface wear. Control cavity cover is missing its clips (but stays in place just the same). The previous owner had it set up with B-D in round-wounds and a flat-wound G. I haven't changed it.. but was considering half-rounds all the way.. just never got to it. I took pictures of it when I got in a few weeks back. Since then, I have flipped the truss rod cover to it's proper orientation (looks like the previous owner tried to pry it out in a couple spots. I just removed the whole plate and popped the center out and flipped it). I've also given the front of the bass a little wax (and the thumb wear is much less noticeable). The bass shined up really nicely.

Comes with a Rockbag in decent condition.

One of the last years for German Corvettes. Bubinga body, wedge neck, and brass nut.

[DEL]$775 shipped[/DEL]
    SOLD

Could also work out a local Chicago deal (or Thanksgiving weekend St. Louis deal).

Would consider partial trades for:
    -Eden WT330..or a CXC-110 (or 12)
    -M-Audio semi-weighted key usb/midi controller (~49keys)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ryan morris

ryan morris

still available..
    the flipped truss rod cover and the new wax polish on the front.
    this picture is more true to the bass's actual color. the previous photos looked a little too reddish.

Attached Files:

3. DemBoneZ

DemBoneZ

Well i definatly want that bass. Wish i was in US...

4. surfdevil

surfdevil

Would you consider $700 shipped? My zip is 23336. I would pay with PayPal if that works for you.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. ryan morris

ryan morris

7. ryan morris

ryan morris

DemBoneZ - yeah, that shipping would be a little outrageous. Really wishing I had some cheap warm and comfy UGG moccasins to wear around the house right now though.. ha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.