1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Warwick Corvette $$ SE FSC-Certified Open Day 2012

Discussion in 'Warwick Basses' started by WarwickOfficial, Sep 18, 2012.

1. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

Disclosures:
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Check out this Special Edition Corvette $$, made entirely of FSC-Certified woods, in commemoration of our 30th Anniversary Open House Day! We opened up the factory to the public, having a great day-long party - with nearly 2500 showing up for factory tours, live music, meet & greets, and more!

The bass is made of 100% FSC-certified Wenge top, neck and matching headstock, US Swamp Ash body, and Ebony fingerboard! An amazing set of basses, and an example of the future of sustainable wood harvesting for instruments!

http://www.warwick.de/modules/custo....php?newsID=3876&modell=Corvette&page=0&cl=EN

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. mbelue

mbelue Supporting Member

It would be hard for Warwick to make a vette I don't like. Still... what's not to love with fat blocks on the fretboard? Congrats on 30 years. Thanks for making sweet basses.
  3. Profania_bass

Profania_bass Profanity Fish. Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing: Spector basses, Winspear Picks, Spector Formula 603 strings
    Holy... Look at that thing! I love Corvettes, they are definitely my favorite Warwick body shape. I love the $$ (but not the switches) one day I'll get a custom passive $$ with no switches :)

Great job, Warwick! :D
  4. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

Disclosures:
    Thanks for the kind comments! This is a great example of how we can make instruments and still consider the future of our forests. Sustainably managed wood is the direction we must head towards. Currently we offer 100% FSC-Certified Wenge, US Swamp Ash, Ebony, Maple, and Rosewood! Thanks again!
  5. JP Morin

JP Morin

Wow !!! Awesome looking bass with the squared inlays, ebony fret board, all wenge neck and body facing !!! Love that !! I only prefer streamers body shape but that's just me... lol

Congrats Warwick !!
  6. TinIndian

TinIndian Supporting Member

OMG! That is awesome! The Wenge top on those are besutiful! And the blocked Ebony neck.... GAS Attack!
  7. TolerancEJ

TolerancEJ

Looks great! Warwick has done an excellent job with this model.
  8. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

Disclosures:
    Thanks for the great feedback! This model is even more spectacular in person...the satin hardware really sets it off. And 100% FSC-certified woods...we hope to see this as the future of sustainable wood harvesting/management! Thanks again!
  9. TinIndian

TinIndian Supporting Member

Definately love the satin hardware. My old Fortress Masterman has the satin too. Looks great!
  10. MasterMonkeyMan

MasterMonkeyMan Supporting Member

That is simply gorgeous! The satin chrome is very elegant.
    What would a puppy like this cost?

Beautiful.
  11. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

Disclosures:
    MasterMonkeyMan - Be sure to check out our special holiday giveaway for this exact bass! Head over to our facebook page, www.facebook.com/warwickframus to enter! Thanks!
  12. lowendfriend

lowendfriend Supporting Member

I agree.....mines basic black 2006 5 string model but I love the exotic $$'s!

This one is gorgeous....

I poke around with a variety of basses but when I gig, it's the $$ I always reach for....the versatility and range of sounds I can tweak up are a never ending bag-o'-tricks.