1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Warwick Corvette $$ SE Support Question

Discussion in 'Warwick Basses' started by ama501nj, Apr 14, 2014.

1. ama501nj

ama501nj

Hi - I recently purchased a new Warwick Special Edition Corvette $$ with a Stone Bleached California Buckeye Burl textured top and Swamp Ash body from The Bass Place.
    My User Kit did not come with Bees wax (There was nothing in the pouch) Was it supposed to? What should I use to clean and polish the bass? Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

Disclosures:
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Ama,

Thanks for your interest, and congrats on the new bass--A real beauty!

Stone Bleached Buckeye finish you have does not need Beeswax, so it did not come with it--just like all other Warwicks that do not require it, such as those with high polish finish.

Aside from not needing it, the wax would get caught up in the beautiful texture of the top

Hope this helps, and all the best!

Mike
    Warwick USA

3. Matthew_84

Matthew_84

Wow, that's gorgeous! love that finish! If I were you, I'd shop around for Warwick gold hardware.. I think it would suit the body a tad better, in my opinion, but it still looks amazing as is!