1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Warwick Custom Shop Streamer Stage 1- factory LEDS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 5stringthumpin, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5stringthumpin

5stringthumpin Supporting Member

Sold my first bass here, positive experience. So next one is up...

This is a 2008 Streamer Stage 1 from Warwicks Custom Shop. I was told this may have been built for the 2008 NAMM show but that is unconfirmed. Bass has a maple/flame maple/ ekanga strip neck, neck thru construction, flame maple fingerboard, and what I believe are walnut body wings, but could be bubinga. The neck has factory installed red LEDS, lighting up steer skull inlays that match the knobs; controlled by a switch with its own 9 volt battery compartment.

Bass has standard streamer set up with MEC gold electronics. Very wide array of sounds and in almost perfect condition (the only blemish I found is the fading of the MEC graphics on the pickups). Headstock serial number is C 142179 08. This is a gorgeous instrument and a real eye catcher, one of a kind. I simply don't play it as much as my other instruments. This bass comes with a bomb proof Warwick Rockcase, slightly scuffed but more than road worthy. Also comes with a complete owners kit.

Asking $3,000 shipped, CONUS only. Paypal preferred. UPS ground. Open to reasonable offers, but sorry no trades. Thanks for the interest. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1389099641.859471.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1389099654.345999.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1389099681.547845.jpg
  2. 5stringthumpin

My apologies to the forum, wrong price was posted. Corrected.
  3. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Disclosures:
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
  4. musiqisme26

musiqisme26

Great looking Warwick glws
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. shaft311

shaft311 Supporting Member

How much is the eBay reserve?
  7. austentaciousC

austentaciousC

Looks like a broadneck, 19-20mm spacing.
  8. shaft311

shaft311 Supporting Member

All Streamer Stage 1 5+6 strings are broadneck.
  9. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

All of them are these days..... There were standard necks Stage I basses made in the late. 80's early 90's
  10. 5stringthumpin

Correct, all streamer stage 1's 5 strings and the thumb six strings are wide spaced optioned. I love my streamer stage 2, but I find my blacker stage one much more comfortable to play. But then again I have banana hands too..lol. Also including a pic of the aforementioned fret markers.. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1389182918.249624.jpg
  11. 5stringthumpin

Thank you for the interest. Bass is sold, pending full payment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.