Warwick Customer Service?

Discussion in 'Warwick Basses' started by Warwiccan, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Warwiccan

Warwiccan

So, I bought a Pro Series Corvette 5 string , bubinga.
    After about 7 weeks I noticed an accent in the neck around the 3-5th frets. It is nothing the trus rod can change so I am left with some options I'm just not sure what.. Im going through USMusic right now, I filled out an RMA form and they want to replace my whole bass. Im concerned that it would cost less for only a (better) neck replacement, instead of swap the whole bass.. Any help would be appreciated
  2. Muziekschuur

Muziekschuur

They still need the bass to examine it. And they probably don't want to keep you waiting....
  3. Dug2

Dug2 Supporting Member

luv yer screen name op!
  4. Warwiccan

Warwiccan

Thankss, bless. I'm now concerned they will send me the new pro series line now assembled in china?.. I would prefer an all wenge neck ... must be cheaper than mailing me a brand new bass. Where Is the best place to go for Warwick customer service?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. NLBassist

NLBassist

I ordered the same bass last April, and had to do a Warranty replacement. I ended up without a bass till September. I believe it was a Jay Marino who finally got me the replacement bass. I'd call and ask for him.
  7. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

Disclosures:
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Warwiccan,

Yes cool username indeed!

Can you clarify your question regarding replacing the neck vs. the whole bass.

If US Music confirmed they will examine, and then replace your bass, why replace the neck?

Feel free to PM me to discuss further!

Have a great day

Mike
    Warwick USA