1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Warwick Double Buck $$ 5 string (German) Priced to Move!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by imanbrewer, Dec 21, 2012.

1. imanbrewer

imanbrewer

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Hey guys I'm putting my German made Blonde Warwick $$ 5 up for sale. I am very sorry to part with it but Im going back to school next semester...(some of you know how that is...) This bass has been my main in the last few months for studio sessions. It has the classic Warwick sound (very warm and plently of lowmid growl). It has also proven itself to be a very versatile bass; good for slap, fingerstyle, tapping, and thumbing. As you can see I went ahead an upgraded the switches and knobs. There are a few minor scratches on the back of the body (in photos), also there is a tint on the wood where your forearm would rest from moisture. Everything else on this in excellent condition. The action is set to medium low and the neck is very straight. There are absolutely no intonation issues. Here is a link of some specs if you need it.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/bass/warwick-corvette-double-buck-5-string-bass-guitar?src=3XBAGAN1&clickid=0004d156943e5e170a2b4bc901003022

Im looking for $900 shipped. It will be shipped in a warwick rockbass bag or for $50 extra Ill put it in my hardshell fender jazz skb case (mint)

here are the pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78422426@N06/

only trades I will respond to will be Precision basses and 4 or 5 string jazz basses. I will not respond to anything else, thank you

contact info:

Jordan

618 980 3904

you can call or text anytime
  2. imanbrewer

imanbrewer

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Saturday bump!!!!
  3. Johnpjm

Johnpjm Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

PM'd.

Bump for a stellar looking bass!
  4. imanbrewer

imanbrewer

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Sunday Bump!!!!
  5. steelin4u

steelin4u Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

Pm sent...
  6. FatCity

FatCity

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Howard's Crispy Fried Chicken Skins
    Pm sent.
  7. imanbrewer

imanbrewer

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Sold payment pending
  8. steelin4u

steelin4u Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

Can't wait to meet to make the deal...thanks, Jordan.