1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Warwick Events @ NAMM?

Discussion in 'Warwick Basses' started by socialleper, Jan 9, 2013.

1. socialleper

socialleper

Does anyone know if Warwick is going to have any exhibits, demonstrations or performances open to the public at this years NAMM show?
  2. TolerancEJ

TolerancEJ

I'm sure WarwickOfficial will fill us in soon, on those details.
  3. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

Disclosures:
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Yes, I will be giving all the details soon! As usual, our booth is 4576 in Hall C - so come check us out! We will be having lots of Warwick & Framus Artists in the booth, along with daily meet & greets. We will also be debuting a lot of new products for 2013!

NAMM is not open to the public - so you need to be a guest or obtain a visitor badge if you're not an exhibitor or artist. Thanks, and more to come soon!
  4. socialleper

socialleper

Well that's the trick isn't it? I've asked around and apparently trying to crash a White House dinner is easier than trying to get into NAMM.
    That's why I wanted to know if there would be any exhibits that were open to the public or demonstrations/shows that were open to the public.