1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Warwick FNA LTD 2004 5 string bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bostonasphalt2, Jan 4, 2014.

1. bostonasphalt2

bostonasphalt2 Supporting Member

I am downsizing my bass collection quite substantially lately, and focusing on basses that I do not play anymore. This bass is absolutely amazing, but it spends most of its time playing third fiddle to my two other Corvettes. With that in mind, I think it is time to sell.

Now, this bass was one that took me a very long time to track down. At one point, I had most of the LTDs up to the year 2006, and this one was probably the hardest to get, maybe second only to the Bleached Blonde 5 string Thumb. Now, I would occasionally stumble on a 4 string variant, but I wanted the 5 string. The people who I found who had the 5 string ones, just didnt want to let them go. Finally I found one and jumped for joy, but over time I have played it less and less. So, its time for new ownership! Also, I have the COA stashed away somewhere safe, so I will be including that!

Price: 1600 USD OBO plus shipping

If you are an international buyer, please keep in mind what shipping will cost as I will UPS AND you will most likely have import duties to deal with.

Here are some pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. shackled

shackled

3. AverageWhiteBassist

AverageWhiteBassist Supporting Member

These are killer for sure!
  4. Fit4pain

Fit4pain Supporting Member

I have a 4 string FNA. I wish I could get a 5.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

7. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

You out there?????