1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Warwick Fortress One Pot issue

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Finneus, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Finneus

Finneus

I've got a Warwick Fortress One that has an issue with the volume pot. When in the down position, it sticks a little bit at "10", but then will continue to spin around and around.

I've taken the bass to a tech to have it repaired, but the parts are propreitary to Warwick. He is being told that they will not sell just the pot, that I would have to purchase the entire electronic setup (not sure exactly what this means, other than it costs $150). The pot itself should be a $10 part, so needless to say I do not want to go this route, neither does my tech, who is also very frustrated.

Wondering if anyone else has run across this with Warwick, or if anyone knows where else I might be able to find this part.

2. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

Disclosures:
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Simply give the Warwick Custom Shop in NY a call, and they should be able to help you out. Dan at 212-777-6990 or by email: d.africano@warwick.de Thanks!

3. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

Disclosures:
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    To add, yes the Fortress One pot is special as it has the PC Board mounted to the pot. I hope this helps, please let me know if you've got any other questions or if you need assistance in any way. Thanks again!