1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Warwick & Framus New York Custom Shop

Discussion in 'Warwick Basses' started by WarwickOfficial, Jul 17, 2012.

1. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

Disclosures:
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    For anyone visiting the New York area, you are welcome to make a visit to the Warwick & Framus New York Custom Shop!

[​IMG]

With more than 90 standard and Custom instruments on hand, you can check out the guitar or bass of your dreams! The NY Custom Shop can also help you with a Custom Order, Parts, or whatever you might need. Check the link here for more info! http://www.warwick.de/modules/infos/info.php?katID=23239&cl=EN

The shop is located in Manhattan's East Village. They are open Monday through Friday 10am - 7pm, Saturdays 10am - 3pm, and closed Sundays. Please call or email for an appointment so you can get the best possible service!

For parts, email Dan @ d.africano@warwick.de

Warwick / Framus Custom Shop Showroom:
    76-80 East, 7th Street
    New York, NY 10003
    Tel 1 (0) 212.777.6990
    Fax 1 (0) 212.777.6994
    E-Mail: c.kunitz@warwick.de

Artist Contact:
    Christopher Kunitz
    E-Mail: c.kunitz@warwick.de
  2. Zarathustra3

Zarathustra3

I play a Warwick Vampyre NT 5. If I ever have the money for it I want to Custom Shop one with a French Ash body and purple heart neck. That would be sweet.
  3. bluejaySB

bluejaySB

Apologies for resurrecting this old thread - I found it while googling for something totally different, i.e. the price of a Warwick bass - but I think it's my duty to give the NYC store a big thumbs up.

I recently visited it while I was on holiday in the US and met the new, lovely Warwick Official tech (Jesse) and loved every moment I spent there. I've even written a blog, which I mentioned on the Warwick forum and on Basschat. If any of you are curious, feel free to check it out: http://wp.me/p2ZbyY-3f
    :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :cool: :D
  4. garmenteros

garmenteros Junkyard Scout Gold Supporting Member

Great people there and the selection is mind boggling. Anyone in NYC area should check it out. I bought my framus star bass there late last year and cannot recommend heading down there in person enough.
  5. Bodeeni

Bodeeni Supporting Member

Just hung with Mike, at the showroom and had a great time checking out the Pro Line Star bass, which is a terrific bass for the $, best of all the hollow bodies by a mile. I also fell in love with the Jack Bruce Fretless.
    I was not expecting to like these basses this much. What to do now?
    I can entirely recommend a visit.