1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Warwick goes Classic Vintage - meet the new Warwick Streamer CV!

Discussion in 'Warwick Basses' started by WarwickOfficial, Feb 7, 2013.

1. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

Disclosures:
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    The popular Warwick Streamer Series is expanding with a new model in 2013 - the Streamer CV (Classic Vintage). The main goal of developing the Streamer CV was to combine modern precision with features of the past.

[​IMG]

The ergonomically shaped body of the Streamer CV is made of lightweight US swamp ash. The one piece Maple neck fretted version comes with a Rosewood fretboard, and the fretless version offers a Tigerstripe Ebony fretboard. Of course the 21 Jumbo Bronze frets get installed and perfectly dressed with Warwick’s innovative Invisible Fret Technology®.

The Warwick Streamer CV is equipped with passive electronics and passive MEC J/J pickups. Along with dot inlays on the fretboard, the illuminated side dots help to stay orientated on the fretboard even on dark stages. This bass is available in Natural Oil, Coloured Oil or High Polish finish. According to the personal choice of colour, the Streamer CV comes with a Cream coloured (for dark finishes) or a Black coloured pickguard (for bright finishes). This model is only available as four string, fretted or fretless and right or left-handed.

See a video of the Streamer CV here:
  2. jamestown94west

jamestown94west

I want to like that Daphne blue one, but idk, something looks off. I need to play one, I bet I'd like it.
  3. cidbass

cidbass

It looks really sharp! I can't wait to play one!
  4. RedMoses

RedMoses Supporting Member

I played one at NAMM, felt great, nice familalir Jbass vibe in a Warwick package. Dint get to plug it in but im sure it will sound killer is its anything like the Wariwcks i own(ed)
  5. Tupac

Tupac

Any guesses on the price? I've been GASing for a streamer after getting into Jamiroquai.
  6. jamestown94west

jamestown94west

There's some for sale on eBay right now. The price is inline with most standard German models.
  7. jmaestro

jmaestro

Wow! That bass sounds amazing!
  8. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

Disclosures:
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Tupac - You can find all retail pricing information here: http://warwick.de/media/prices/Warwick_Instr_USA.pdf A dealer can give you street pricing information, and as mentioned above there are a few being sold by a dealer on Ebay. Please let me know if you've got any questions. Thanks!
  9. MIMJAZZ

MIMJAZZ

Besides the Hollowbody, that's the only other warwick I've seen that looks attractive to me.
  10. Daywalker

Daywalker

11. Morning Beer

Morning Beer

Any chance of a Korean model?