1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Warwick made in China

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by kikisixx, Apr 12, 2014.

1. kikisixx

kikisixx

Apr 2, 2014
    hi everybody i'm new here, what you people think about Warwick RB Corvette $$ made in China? are they good, ok, or not good at all? any comment will be appreciate it...thank you all...

2. I've only have played them in the store, and I like them quite a lot. I plan to get a 5-string and put flats on it. With that said, for that purpose I want the bass to be comprised only of passive humbuckers. THE RB version has a little less options than the German one as it's a passive circuit and you can't tap the pickups to be single coils... It depends what your looking for I guess.

But in regards to build quality, it should be fantastic. I've had two Rockbasses and they are/were both solid. In a week I'll be ordering another.

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. AaronVonRock

AaronVonRock

Feb 22, 2013
    Bangkok
    Basses made in China are fine. In the 21st century, I wouldn't put too much stock in what country the bass is made or assembled.