1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Warwick Pickguards?

Discussion in 'Warwick Basses' started by Matthew_84, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Matthew_84

Matthew_84

I've seen several different Warwicks with pickguards now. I have a 2011 Rockbass Streamer LX that I would love to put a pickguard on, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Does anyone know if anyone sells pickguards by themselves, or would I have to get one custom made?
  2. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

Disclosures:
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Matthew_84, I will check with our online store and the Custom Shop in Germany to see if these are available yet. Stay tuned...thanks!
  3. Matthew_84

Matthew_84

Any updates?
  4. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

Disclosures:
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Matthew_84, We only have pickgaurds for the Streamer CV and Jimmy Earl signature model basses. We don't offer after-market pickgaurds. Thanks!