1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Warwick Streamer Body Radius?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Lokire, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Lokire

Lokire

I have a Warwick Streamer Stage II and eventually I'd like to have a playing ramp made for it. The problem is that, as you may know, the bodies on these basses are radiused (curved), so the ramp would have to be made with that same radius on the bottom to properly fit.

So, does anyone know what that radius is exactly or have an accurate way to measure it? I would probably be having Rob Elrick make the ramp so I would have to give him the specific info so that it would fit properly.

Any ideas?
  2. deathbloomslife

deathbloomslife

You could take a metal coat hanger and bend it to the body shape to attain the curve. That's what I do with metal fab.

-ryan-
  3. Lokire

Lokire

Ooh, good idea. I never thought of that :)
  4. bannedwit

bannedwit

Maybe use a coat hanger with some of that fabric on it instead of bare wire because that could scratch the wood... i am always looking out for my Stage 2 and would hate something like that to have scratched my baby...
  5. deathbloomslife

deathbloomslife

That is a good idea... I'd sure as all hell hate to scratch up a two thousand dollar tool of mine.

-ryan-
  6. MrUsefulAlien

MrUsefulAlien Supporting Member

sorry to revive a zombie thread, but did you ever come up with a number for the body radius?