1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Warwick TJ / J Setup

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by krovx, Dec 23, 2013.

1. krovx

krovx Supporting Member

Wondering if there is an offering that is not a Dolphin, Vampyre, or the Bootsy sig.

Seems like a cool and versatile setup but the Dolphin is pretty expensive for me and the other two are just a bit ridiculous looking. Although, the Bootsy is better but I am just not that funky. I know it should only matter about tone but I think I would look like a goober on stage :D :hyper:
  2. ex-tension

ex-tension

3. krovx

krovx Supporting Member

That is sweet, forget that the Jazzman comes in the TJ J setup (at least most of the times the TJ is a MM when I see it). Thanks for adding that to the list!
  4. mmbongo

mmbongo Supporting Member

J/MM is my favorite combo for sure. Peavey Millennium, Warwick Streamer Jazzman, Lakland 44-02/44-94. Carvin offers it, as well as Music Man of course!
  5. krovx

krovx Supporting Member

Agreed. Owned all of those except the Peavey and Warwick.