1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Washburn AB40 VSK

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Blues Infidel, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blues Infidel

Blues Infidel Gold Supporting Member

This is another bass I was using with my Acoustic/Electric project. Sounds and plays great. As I mentioned in the ad for my Martin BC-16GTE I gravitated to using my Rob Allen fretless, so this guy also became a case queen.

Pretty close to mint condition. It has a recent set of Daddario Black Nylon Tapewound strings that sound excellent on this bass. I also have the factory strings (Daddario XL170) which are still like new and also sound excellent. The XL’s give it a brighter tone obviously.

Bass comes with the OHSC which is in very good shape. Has a couple of scuffs, but that’s about it. It also has the factory documentation on making adjustments, etc., as well as the adjustment tools.

$450 plus shipping. PayPal is good, but I can make other arrangements if needed.

I prefer a straight sale, but will consider the following as part of a trade deal +/- cash as appropriate:

- Fender MIA or Road Worn Precision Bass, Nash or Lakland P-Bass
    - EBMM Sterling or Big Al
    - Gallien Krueger or Eden (USA) amplification

Any bass trades would need to be light, around 9 lbs or less.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More Photos: http://s1210.photobucket.com/user/bluesinfidel/library/Washburn%20AB40%20VSK
  2. Blues Infidel

The bridge is fully adjustable and the there are trim pots accessible through the back preamp cover to fine tune string balance and overall output level.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. Blues Infidel

Price adjustment for the weekend - now $450 plus shipping.
  4. Blues Infidel

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.