1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD WASHBURN STATUS 1000 (TRANSGREEN) $600.00 A STEAL!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bigdog81165, Dec 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdog81165

bigdog81165

This is a rare color trans-green "WASHBURN STATUS 1000". Its in great condition with all original including the hardshell. I have dropped the bottom out of the price for very quick sale. The first $600.00 gets it. Upfront-I dont have a pay-pal act due to fees etc..I do have plaenty of respectable references & can provide any & all info you might need. Pls call me anytime at 423-847-5611. If no answer,please leave a message & i'll get back to you asap. Thank You....Merry Christmas...

Attached Files:

2. dostavkausa

dostavkausa Snowflake, AZ Supporting Member

Hi Scott I am interested in this bass spoke with you over the phone this evening
    can I have your mailing address so I send you USPS MO
    Thanks,
    Stan

PM sent

3. yellow_v_max

yellow_v_max

4. dostavkausa

dostavkausa Snowflake, AZ Supporting Member

usps MO sent
    Marry Chistmas
    Thanks,
    Stan

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. yellow_v_max

yellow_v_max

Stan, what's happening here? I spoke with Scott and emailed him as well, and I have already remitted the money to his bank account!

7. bigdog81165

bigdog81165

Hello,
    Since you were going to be purchasing the bass from overseas,you had said you needed to speak with your bank for details to find out how long the transaction would take,that you weren't sure that it could take a week or better. At that time,I wasn't sure the bass was sold yet. While waiting,Stan in Arizona had decided he wanted the bass. No sooner when I checked back with you,the wire transfer had already came through from overseas. My "most sincere" apoligies to Stan,but Stan's funds are being refunded upon receipt immediately. Thank You.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.