1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Washburn xb100 fretless

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by StayinTime, Feb 20, 2013.

1. StayinTime

StayinTime

Hello TB,

Was wondering if anyone had any opinion or info on these basses?

Have a chance to pick it up fr a good price.

Attached Files:

2. StayinTime

StayinTime

This is a better pic

Attached Files:

3. Hobobob74

Hobobob74

My first bass was a fretted one. Was a good learner for sure. It is a cheap bass, but if for a Good price, would make a great fretless to learn on or a project bass.
  4. StayinTime

StayinTime

Thanks Bob
  5. yodedude2

yodedude2 Supporting Member

bought a fretted one new long ago for $99. put active emgs in it and gigged it for a couple of seasons. it was fine, a lightweight and easy playing bass.

a good good price would be around $75. in my book.
  6. StayinTime

StayinTime

Thanks dude. I lent my p bass to a relative about a month or so ago and havent heard from said relative since. So we were looking to replace it with something inexpensive

Looked at a Carlo Robelli Fretless, but it looked like a piece of junk.

Hoping this one is a little better