1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Webinar Hosting??

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by kirkdickinson, Jan 26, 2014.

1. kirkdickinson

kirkdickinson

I am looking for a good Webinar Software service. I only need to do one Webinar for about 100 people and may not do another for a year.

The Webinar will have several hundred slides from a Powerpoint presentation and the presenters will need to be able to use annotation tools live to point out things on the slides. Will need to be able to have 3-4 presenters and switch between them. Will need to be private where I can give a code and password to each attender.

We used GoToMyWebinar last year on a temporary account, but it did not support annotation tools with the Mac version of the presenter. I really need those tools.

Does anybody have a Webinar Host they can recommend? It needs to be mac compatible and it needs to be able to assign user numbers and password separately for each attender so that they can't double up on log-ins with their friends.

I looked into Adobe Connect and the individual account only has capability for 25 people. Since we only do this occasionally, I don't want to get a corporate account.

Looked into Spreecast and it seems to be more geared toward face to face "Meeting" type casts and not so much for training where you are showing a powerpoint. The training videos for it didn't show any type of Powerpoint presentation or annotating tools.

Thanks,

Kirk

2. Thick McRunfast

Thick McRunfast Not just good, good enough Supporting Member

Several

hundred

PowerPoint slides?!?

I can not even imagine that

3. kirkdickinson

kirkdickinson

It is broken into six presentations and would be two 5 hour segments.

4. 1958Bassman

1958Bassman

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. kirkdickinson

kirkdickinson

Thanks. I will check that out today.

7. kirkdickinson

kirkdickinson

Teamviewer is out right away without a second look. The free version only allows personal use and 25 viewers. I am expecting 80-100. The 1st tier business version doesn't say how many viewers, but cost $719 flat out.

If I were doing these all the time, maybe, but once a year is about what we are going to need. Citrix and Cisco are cheaper to subscribe to for the month. and then end the subscription.

Thanks,

Kirk