1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Websites or shops to make merch?

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by Fretlessthrash, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Fretlessthrash

Fretlessthrash

My band is looking to start making merch, but no one can give us a good review of a website or shop that makes good, cheap shirts, where we can put our logo and artwork on the shirts. If anyone could give me some ideas it would be greatly appreciated!
  2. RxFunk

RxFunk

I'm not sure, but I think redbubble.com will do that. Not sure on their prices though
  3. tkonbass

tkonbass I'm just one of the out-of-focus guys. Supporting Member

4. Slough Feg Bass

Slough Feg Bass

I've found that web shops will always be more expensive than a local printer.
    Just find someone in your area that does screen printing and work with them on your budget. You can always find a middle ground with colors and stuff.
  5. DwaynieAD

DwaynieAD

tshirtland.com