1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Weirdness With My Line6 Combo Amp

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by jaywa, Nov 19, 2012.

1. jaywa

jaywa

I've got a LowDown 150 combo that I've owned for about 4 years and has been my main gigging amp (60+ dates a year) for the last two years.

Lately one of the channel presets has not been "saving" the info I program in. The button will flash constantly (like it does when you've changed something to the existing preset), even when I haven't changed anything. And then when I switch channels (or hit the mute switch) and come back to this channel it's not like how I had left it.

The other 3 channels seem to save themselves fine and yeah I suppose I could work around the bad channel and just use the other 3 but it's kind of bugging me.

Anyone had this happen to them?
  2. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Probably an easy fix, but best done by a qualified tech.
  3. Stimpy

Stimpy

Have you ever updated the firmware? Usually line 6 provides regular updates to fix software issues like this?
  4. jaywa

jaywa

Good point. I haven't done a thing to it since I bought it new. Didn't even know there was software involved.
  5. henryjurstin13

henryjurstin13 Supporting Member

Possibly try factory reset??? You'll lose presets, but it might be helpful in working out a bug....
  6. Thornton Davis

Thornton Davis Supporting Member

To do that simply press and hold the Channel A Button while turning on the amp.

If you don't already have one, download a pdf file of the owners manual from the Line 6 website and review the memory/channel settings information. I bought my LD300 Pro new 5 yrs ago and sometimes referring back to my manual helps me clear up issues like the one you're experiencing.

TD