Welcome to Mwahtown. Population: Me

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Doctor J, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Doctor J

Doctor J

I had my eye on a fretless 'Ray but the deal didn't come off. Being a longtome fan of Streamers though, I was also tracking a 09 Jazzman and picked it up a couple of days ago. Ash body with a very thick maple top, actually the maple is thicker than the ash. Three piece ovangkol neck with an ebony board, which has been lined. The pickups are MEC, as is the three band EQ with a mini toggle to run the MM as parallel, serial and the bridge side single coil.

This is my first experience of the new slimmer neck and, I have to say, it's really comfortable. I liked the bigger D neck too though. The build qulaity is as high as I have come to expect from Warwick. I stripped it and gave it a good clean and setup, flattened out the relief and lowered the action, stuck some new rounds on there and this thing is mwah heaven. I really like the MM pickup, the three way switch makes it incredibly versatile. I haven't really tested the EQ yet, the tone flat pretty much nails the tone I was looking for. I'm chuffed with it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. chuck3

chuck3

actually, there is a whole town of Mwah -

[​IMG]

3. Doctor J

Doctor J

Tell them they're not getting their Mayor back ;)