1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

What a feeling

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Swamplady, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Swamplady

Swamplady

Friday night was the first time my band played in public. It was an open mic night. We did 4 songs. People danced, sang along and applauded wildly when we finished. The people running the open mic night have known us from pre band days - they said they were tight and they were impressed. 2 days later and I am still pumped. Can't wait to hit the stage again.
  2. deeptubes

deeptubes

Right on! Take that ball and run with it!
  3. GKon

GKon Supporting Member, Boom-Chicka-Boom Supporting Member

Fantastic!!!!
  4. Swamplady

Swamplady

5. Gaolee

Gaolee The Fat Violin Supporting Member

Congratulations!
  6. drummer5359

drummer5359 Gold Supporting Member

I still remember the feeling of playing my first show in the fall of 1975... I had a grin that was impossible to erase. I've been going back again and again to recapture that feeling for over 38 years.

Enjoy, and congrats!
  7. hrodbert696

hrodbert696 Supporting Member

It IS great isn't it? Get pumped for many more! Where in Mass are you?
  8. vbchaos

vbchaos

Disclosures:
    Uncompensated endorsing user: fEARful
    Enjoy it - this is the best payment for making music (in my eyes). A super audience and a terribly good feeling afterwards!