1. Please note: We are performing several software upgrades tonight, Sept 29th. Please bear with us. You may notice some formatting issues and other bugs.

What a great bass!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ilansgroove, Mar 6, 2014.

1. ilansgroove

ilansgroove

2. Energy

Energy

Some serious playing, too!

3. ilansgroove

ilansgroove

yea ... that's the first time I see this guy as welll ...
    daaammmnn he's good :)

4. NecroticImbecil

NecroticImbecil

Must admit the guy's playing, while very skilled, just not my cup of tea. Great vid though, showing some of the design stage and construction of the bass, showcases the luthier very well. Would be great if he could get into the US market via Luthier's Access Group or suchlike.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Apolicious

Apolicious

I actually LOVE his playing. The slapping can be a bit over the top, but his use of double-stops and harmonics is flawless and tasteful. Basically everything I want to do, but can't. I'm sure it's only because I don't have that bass...

*cough*

Yeah, that's it.

7. bassfaith

bassfaith

8. Wallace320

Wallace320

more impressed by his skills than bass qualities in particular, and the choice of bolt on neck and dual soapbars wired in both serial and parallel say it all for him really.

I dropped a few lines on the guy profile for, if he's available, I'd like to ask him about the ramp between soapbars.

Cheers,
    Wallace

9. bassbenj

bassbenj

Bass configuration is very similar to Leo's last circuit (my G&L L2500) except that he has each pickup on a series/single/parallel switch while my G&L switches both pickups together on one switch and his seems active while mine is passive/active with passive tone controls. Still a lot of design similarities and a lot of tone control too!