1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

what bass is this?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by plk, Dec 6, 2013.

1. plk

plk

hi im new here, i was browsing the second hand basses near my town and i stumble upon this one, but idk the maker or model and the seller does not state it. is it a vintage 70s japanese model? he's asking 150€ for it but i would offer less, giving it might need complete new pickups and such. notherless, i do love this style.. can anyone help? thanks:hyper:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. CnB77

CnB77

Yeah that's definitely an old Japanese bass. They can be fun, but also possibly a lot of work. Not knowing what prices are usually like near you, 150 Euro isn't terrible but you could probably talk that down some more
  3. plk

plk

ty CnB im trying to get more info from the seller, a serial number or something. but the looks.. oh i do crave for that.. and i would not touch it beyond pickups/pots/wiring and strings, i like the faded look of it, especially the dullness on the ashtray metal. maybe i would refret it or polish the neck eventually but that would be all.
  4. cdef

cdef

5. Groover

Groover

It's not a bass. It's a telephone :ninja:
  6. plk

plk